HISTORY OF AESIR
• What is a Brand
• Why do we need a Brand
• Brand Promise vs Brand Experience
A Brand is more than just a logo, slogan or a color scheme: it is the image and reputation
that we want others to associate with our organization. No just we want others to have of
us, Brand is also a description of the organization that we want to be. A brand is an
expression of our actions and what we do every day.
More Consistent and credible
Attract more stakeholders and give us a clear competitive advantage
Attract right stakeholders and to set the right expectations
LOGO: A PERFECT MERGE OF
ASIA AND EUROPE
We are asked to present 3 elements of AESIR
1. Euro-Asia: in both Europe and Asia, people believe Circle stands for “fulfilled”, “oneness”,
“perfection”, “unity”. Therefore our logo is rounded shape combining (E)urope and (A)sia
2. Modernism: Today Visual identity goes further with Mobile devices, a clear and smart visual can
impress our audience
3. Forward Thinking: forward thinking essence is deeply rooted in AESIR Team, we make sure our head
look to the bright future. Our Philosophy is to invest the Future to win in this fast changing world.
BRAND PROMISE VS BRAND EXPERIENCE
• Why we specialize in Brand Experience over Brand Promises? Running
a business requires Bringing a network to have one Visual identity
and synergizing messages across the network. Brand Promise is an
initial stage but to go far, business needs to define what experience
they want to give to their customers.
• Brand Promise is a Concept, Experience is an Application.
• AESIR replies on credible, workable partnership over fluffy words.
AESIR LIMITED AS CASE STUDIES
BRAND EXPERIENCE DESIGN
• Overview – Disclosed
• Competitors: AR Firm/ Digital consultant – Disclosed
• Target Audiences – Limited Version
• Enablers: FMCG Companies targeting Young Professionals (25-40), open minded active learners
• Financial & in-kind partners, Board of Advisors,
• Internal: IT Smart Player
• Physical manifestations – Disclosed
• Benefits– Disclosed
• Differentiator– Disclosed
• Essence– Disclosed
CHARACTERISTICS OF POTENTIAL
• Expanding to Greater China market with ICT application/ interests
• Companies with strong willingness in AR to start
• Organization in SME / 2nd tier in Competitive FMCG market
• Learning / content partners
• Mentors: ICT / QianHai Partner
• Is Digital affecting the way your business running?
• How would you stand out from your competitors in Digital
• Do you consider AESIR as your Digital Partner to help build your
Digital Brand together?