There is a loop hole in the law. You sell it for pets under the pet food law.
They can not grow because they do not label their milk and other dairy products.
Fc farm problem and solution
FC Farm Problem and
November 28, 2015
• The business is not taking the necessary steps to protect their family and
Lack of proper labels Lack of proper licenses
• The farm needs the proper pet food license, so that they can sell their Raw
unpasteurized milk to more markets.
• Their word of mouth marketing is skyrocketing sales in multiple markets,
and has the potential to be sold as pet food to stores and farms markets
under that law.
• In the State of Florida it is illegal to sell unpasteurized milk for human
• Must say “Not for human consumption” on the label. This is a loop hole in
the Florida law that states F.S.A. § 502.091 it is prohibited to sell
unpasteurized milk for human consumption.
• Meaning that it is up to the consumer to drink.
Item Cost Cost per month
Option A: Purchase Thermal Label
$43.99 No residual cost No residual cost
Option B: Rent Thermal Label
Maker from Rick G.
$.25 a day $7.50 $90.00
Labels (2.4 in. x 100 ft.)2 in labels $15.48 Per roll /$0.02 per label 400 labels per month is $8.00 $96 a year in label costs
Total Option A:$59.47
Option B: $15.73
Option A: $8.00
Option B: $15.50
Totals after year one.
Option A: $96.00
Option B: $186.00
Pet Food License $30.00 $2.50 $30.00
Total for licensing and labeling Option A:89.47
Option A: $10.50
Option B: $18.00
Option A: $126.00
Option B: $216.00
• To have an open and honest conversation
• Listen equally to each others opinions
• Take into consideration the other parties view points
• Be civil
• Walk away before things get too heated
• Come to a decision on where they stand
• Pet Food Licensing Requirements. (2015). Retrieved December 7, 2015, from http://lims.flaes.org/Greetings.aspx?id=2 &
reg = new
• Florida - A Campaign for Real Milk. (2000). Retrieved December 7, 2015, from http://www.realmilk.com/real-milk-
• Godoy, M. (2013, May 22). A Legal Loophole For Raw Milk Lovers: Call It 'Pet Food' Retrieved December 7, 2015, from
• Florida Raw Milk Laws. (2012). Retrieved December 7, 2015, from http://milk.procon.org/sourcefiles/florida-raw-milk-