LIST OF TOPICS ON ERGONOMICS
FOR SEMINARS, MASTER’S AND PhD THESIS.
Joining academia and business for new opportunities in creating
ERGOnomic WORK places
PROJECT RESULTS HIGHLIGHTS
LIST OF TOPICS ON ERGONOMICS FOR SEMINARS, MASTER’S AND PHD THESIS
Workpackage: WP3 Curriculum Ergonomics – Supplementary Modules
Deliverable: D16 – List of topics on Ergonomics for seminars, Master’s and PhD thesis
•To provide opportunities
for students resolving
different problems in the
field of Ergonomic design
for people with
•Different topics: tackling
the needs of PWD in the
work place and
ergonomic, tailor made,
PWD adapted work place
•University of Maribor,
University of Siedlce and
Coventry University were
involved in preparing the
LIST OF TOPICS ON ERGONOMICS FOR
SEMINARS, MASTER’S AND PhD THESIS.
FOR A SPECIFIC
IDEAS FOR THE LIST OF TOPICS.
LIST FOR DIPLOMAS / SEMINARS (1/2)
• Universal design, Inclusive design and Ergonomics.
• Ergonomic aspects of the development of a garden tractor.
• Constructing mechanism of rotatable seat in excavator.
• The impact of external form of a product intended for handling by the blind or
visually impaired persons.
• The impact of cognitive ergonomics when designing the products for people
with mental disorders.
• Mobility of persons with disabilities to the work place.
• Accessible Information for persons with disabilities.
• Access to buildings and public space from the streets.
• People with disabilities on pedestrian footways.
• Access and arrangement of the bus stops.
• Parking areas for persons with disabilities.
• Horizontal communication of persons with disabilities inside buildings.
• Vertical communication of persons with disabilities inside buildings.
LIST FOR DIPLOMAS / SEMINARS (2/2)
• How to include persons with disabilities in organization?
• Participations of persons with disabilities in operations: Socio-technical
• How human relation management considers integrate of persons with
disabilities in working process?
• Ergonomic workplace design in assembly for persons with disabilities
• Ergonomic workplace design for PWD in the administration
• Ergonomics and productive work for PWD
• Integration of PWD in the line production
LIST FOR MASTER’S THESIS (1/2)
• Innovative loading ramp for car drivers who are paraplegics
• Access and arrangement of the train and bus stations
• Accessibility strategy and infrastructure regulations for peoples with disabilities
• People with disabilities on street / level crossings / intersections
• People with disabilities in roundabouts
• ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) and persons with disabilities
• "Family of Services" (in public transport) for persons with disabilities
• Suburban and Rural Mobility for persons with disabilities
• Social aspect of integration of persons with Intellectual disabilities in
Occupational activity centers
• Social aspect of integration of persons with Autistic disorders at work
• Assessing social participation of persons with disabilities in working
• Adaptations for persons with disabilities and work culture
• Motivation and job satisfaction of employees in Occupational activity centres
LIST FOR MASTER’S THESIS (2/2)
• Assess coping and burnout syndrome in employees working with persons
• Diversity of employees: Persons with disabilities in organization
• Participations of persons with disabilities in organization between social or
• How to lead the personal development of persons with disabilities in
• Evaluate the work of PWD
• Measuring the workload of PWD in production
• Determination of additional time for PWD in mass production
• Accessories for recovery of PWD at work in production
• Measurement of labor productivity PWD
LIST FOR PhD THESIS
• Development of a virtual model of the human hand for ergonomic product
• Model of intelligent support for ergonomic and aesthetic product
• Working of persons with disabilities in organization: Personality and social
• Diversity actions plans for persons with disabilities
• Continuing professional development (CPD) for persons with disabilities
Full document available on ERGO WORK e-Platform
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the author, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the
information contained therein.