July 3—Closed for Holiday
6/1 Four Seasons
6/8 Sports/Father’s Day
6/22 All Kinds of Colors/Rainbows
6/29 Fourth of July/Flags/USA
NEW ADVENTURE/NEW RULES
1. At drop –off all children and adults must
wash their hands.
2. At pick up, hands can be sanitized at each
3. Parents and others who enter the building
must wear masks. Staff and children attend-
ing are not required to wear masks.
4. No parent is allowed to enter a classroom.
5. At drop-off, temperature will be taken at
each classroom door before a child can be
left at the Center. Any temperature of 100
or higher, and the child will not be allowed
to stay at the Center.
6. The child may return when fever free with
no medications for 24 hours. Please arrive
early enough for temperatures to be taken.
7. There will be no field trips or outside
8. Continue to enter as normal, but exit out the
West Door. (You CANNOT re-enter
through the West Door. Your code does not
work on that door)
PLEASE REMEMBER TO
WASH YOUR and YOUR
CHILD’S HANDS UPON
ENTERING THE BUILD-
ING. PLEASE SANTIZIE
YOUR HANDS AS YOU
LEAVE THE BUILDING.
The Staff and I want to thank all of the families in ad-
vance for trusting us to protect your child during this
“new adventure.” It is our privilege to be apart of your
child’s life and appreciate your patience as we put in
place many new policies.
We always want to remember safety first.
I MUST see all of the parents the week
of June 1 We will be reviewing new poli-
cies, updating your child’s file, and sign-
ing sunscreen forms.