This presentation reviews the key methodologies that all the member of the team should consider such as:
- How to prioritize the right application or project for your first Oracle
- Tips to execute a well-defined, phased migration process to minimize risk and increase time to value
- Handling the common concerns and pitfalls related to a migration project
- What resources you can leverage before, during and after your migration
- Suggestions on how you can achieve independence from an Oracle database – without sacrificing performance.
Target audience: This presentation is intended for IT Decision-Makers and Leaders on the team involved in Database decisions and execution.
For more information, please email email@example.com