Crestworth Management Partners P Ltd- Case study on Valuation
Software services - A USA based company into Information
Technology and Information Technology Enabled Services
About the client:
A USA based company providing mobile, IoT and
social-media focused entrepreneurs and
enterprises with end-to-end professional
services to pivot ideas into prototypes.
▪ Evaluation of assets, Due diligence, Disposal
of tangible assets and decision on closure
Our role :
Crestworth Management Partners Private
Limited was asked to evaluate the subsidiary of
our client, whose office was in Bangalore. We
were asked to assess the feasibility of the
operations of the subsidiary and had to take a
rational decision about its closure.
▪ Financial Projections of the Company
▪ Valuation of the Business, (both Discounted Cash Flow and Net
Asset Value) and Valuation of Assets
▪ Techno-Economic Viability Study
▪ Due diligence – Technical, Legal and Operational
▪ Execution of Liquidation Activity after findings determined that
the company was non-feasible.
▪ Auctioning of assets by process of bidding.
Crestworth is overseeing the closure of the
subsidiary for the parent company abiding MCA
rules. We are ensuring it is hassle free.