All students must have a user agreement signed by their parent.
Students must sign their user agreements along with their E-
parents. User agreements are an essential part of our cyber
Please discuss this E-Learning Agreement with your child.
This agreement is part of our ethics and responsibility when
using technology. Sign and return to their classroom. If you
have any questions, please contact your classroom teacher.
Student name: ______________________________________________
Tahunanui School Junior Syndicate
Student & Parent E-Learning Agreement
1. I cannot use school ICT equipment until my
parent(s)/guardian(s) have signed my agreement form and
the completed form has been returned to school.
2. I can only use the computers and other ICT equipment for
my schoolwork and only with my teacher’s permission.
3. I can only go online or use the Internet at school when a
teacher gives permission and an adult is supervising.
4. All Web 2.0 accounts (i.e. interactive websites such as
Voicethread and Blogger) will be created and managed by my
teacher. All usernames and passwords will use a designated
school wide usernames and passwords. These will be kept in
a secure database maintained by a senior manager of the
school. I can view and use my account at home.
5. I understand that when I upload work, photographs and
comments on Web 2.0, accounts I am creating a digital
footprint. This means they can be viewed by others on the
world wide web.
6. If there is something I’m not sure about I will ask my
7. I will not use the Internet, email, mobile phones or any other
ICT equipment to be mean, rude, or unkind about other
8. I will not tell anyone my password and will log off all
computers when I have finished using them.
9. If I find anything that upsets me, is mean or rude, or things
I know are not acceptable at our school, I will:
Not show others
Click on the Hector Safety Button
Get the teacher straight away
10.I must not connect any personal ICT equipment/devices to
school equipment. This includes things like mobile phones,
iPods, games, cameras, USB drives and software.
11. I will ask my teacher’s permission before I put any personal
Personal information includes:
12.I will be careful and will look after all our school lCT
Not being silly and playing around with it
Following our school e-learning and cybersafety rules
Telling a teacher about anything wrong or damaged.
13.I understand that if I break these rules the school may need