Definition of Stereotypes
• A stereotype is a thought
that may be adopted
about specific types of
individuals or certain ways
of doing things, but that
belief may or may not
accurately reflect reality.
Definition of Class
• A set or category of things having some
property or attribute in common and
differentiated from others by kind, type, or
Definition of Status
• relative social or professional position; standing
• Upper class
• Meddle Class
• Working Class
• The upper class in modern societies is
the social class composed of
the wealthiest members of society, who also
wield the greatest political power.
Stereotypes of Upper Class
High end properties
• the social group between the upper and
working classes, including professional and
business people and their families.
Stereotypes of Middle Class
Owns there home
• The working class (or lower class, labouring
class) are those employed in lower tier,
Stereotypes of Working Class
Work for people
• Stereotypically the wealthier population have a
higher status then the less wealthier population.
• Stereotypically people with a greater education
have a higher status.