5 WAYS PARADEM
TRANSFORMED ITS SALES COPY
First, let’s introduce you to …
Paradem, a global software company. Its mission?
To “develop technology to work alongside you –
letting computers do what computers do best, and
humans do what humans do best”.
This is what you see on Paradem’s homepage.
The text in white changes
every few seconds.
1. They use “you” and “your” to capture your attention.
2. And they tailor their sales copy to what you want …
Work faster and more effectively, you
say? That’s exactly what we need
Work faster and more
effectively, you say? Now
you’re talking ...
3. While also showing you what you don’t:
By doing so, Paradem successfully negotiates their customer’s wants and desires as
well as their fears – a skill crucial to captivating sales copy that works.
4. Paradem uses
just a pinch of
This is a great way
for you to build
trust with your
It subtly lets them
know that you
know what you’re
while keeping the
rest of the copy
succinct and fuss-
5. Last but not least, Paradem invites you to see for yourself all the amazing work
Their site is full of glowing testimonials that tell a story.
The focus is always on one person.
READY FOR A RECAP?
1. Use “you” and “your” to capture your reader’s attention.
2. Tailor your sales copy to their wants and desires.
3. Use your reader’s fears. Show how your product/services will help them avoid what they
4. A little industry-specific jargon never did any harm. In fact, it can help build trust,
showing your reader you know what you’re talking about.
5. Invite your reader to explore your work and testimonials. Even when you’re talking about
your past work, the focus is still on them.
5 Ways to Transform Your Sales Copy
Found this helpful? Share
it with your fellow
over at LinkedIn!
And for more digital
marketing advice to
growth hack your