We are focused on helping investors achieve their goals, and above all help them acquire their next investment property. We aim to help setup a systematic approach to reducing debt and building wealth. Ultimately our goal is to help you purchase the perfect property, at the right time, at the best possible price.
During a Boom Market, generally more difficult to achieve higher discounts (if any) due to the number of buyers in the market & high level of demand. More often properties will sell over asking price. Look at the Sydney & Melbourne markets where you hear properties selling $50K or $100K over asking price. Whereas in a bust market, there will be less buyers & a lot of properties for sale. More competition as a seller & less demand so it’ll be easier to negotiate a higher discounted price. If you find a property where the seller’s situation requires a timely sale, you may even be able to negotiate further savings. But keep in mind that capital growth rates will have an impact on your equity, in a booming market where you are paying market value, you may also be achieving higher capital growth due to the demand in the area so it’ll quickly increase in value any way. In a bust market, buying the property at a much discounted rate could become a liability as it now sets a lower comparable price for other buyers looking in the area. It may become the benchmark price driving the value of the suburb down.
[On-Demand Webinar] How to Find Heavily Discounted Investment Property
How to Find Heavily Discount
Maximise audio quality
• Please ensure your speakers are on, volume is up and not on
• You can test your audio in the control panel of the
Go To Meeting software, under audio preferences.
• If you can’t hear us yet, please ensure your speakers are on
and turned up.
• TURN OFF: Outlook, Skype, online back-ups and any music or
• Faster internet = better quality audio.
• Product & Training Manager
• Property investor for the past 10
• Personal experience with
• Great amount of industry
Material contained in this presentation is an overview only to demonstrate
the Real Estate Investar platform. It should not be considered as a
comprehensive statement on any matter nor relied upon as such.
This presentation contains general information only and does not take into
account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you
should consider whether the information is appropriate to you before
acting on it.
Before acting on any information you should consider seeking advice from
a financial adviser and your accountant before making any financial
decision in relation to any matters discussed in this presentation.
General advice disclaimer
We help investors
build and manage
their property portfolios
• Guided and mentored thousands
of clients to plan and purchase
property since 2006
• Helped clients build wealth
• Provides superior real estate
• Assisted clients reduce debt and
• Over 260,000 members
Real Estate Investar
How to buy property at a discount?
• Purchasing an investment property under fair
market value is the key to allow you to create
instant chunks of equity
• Finding a genuine discounted property is not
• You can purchase a property at a discount but
still pay too much!
• How can you be sure your research and
analysis is right?
Property Market Cycle
• Property market is cyclical
• Across Australia there will be
boom & bust trends across
districts, cities & suburbs
• Will all be at different levels &
experiencing varying rates of
• If you understand where your
property & the suburb it resides
in sits within the cycle it can
affect the level of discount you
Tips to help your next search
1. Identify a property for sale with a
2. Check the suburb health
3. Estimate the market valuation of the
4. Listing History
5. Recent comparable sales of similar
6. Forecast the property’s long term
7. Time your purchase
8. Establish the maximum ceiling purchase
Option 1: Pro Membership
• Australia’s leading property investing
• Find, analyse & research great deals in
• Build a profitable portfolio quickly &
• Avoid financial mistakes that can hold you
• Create long term wealth through property
Option 1: Pro Membership
Sign up at www.realestateinvestar.com.au
Book in for a free 1-on-1 demo
$99 per month
Usual price $149 per month
Month to month membership
Access to APM Pricefinder included
Access to Xero Accounting
100% tax deductible
Poll: Would you like to take
advantage of the casual $99