WHO’S ABLE TO DEPLOY WINNING VARIANTS WITHIN HOURS?
MOVING TESTING TO OUR BACK-END
COLLECTING DATA + SEGMENTATION MORE EASILY + LESS FLICKERING
GO BIG, BIGGER, BIGGEST!
TESTING SMALL DOESN’T WORK (THAT WELL), GO BIGGER!
1. Have the right company vision
2. Have the right team structure
3. Have access to top level
4. Create partnerships with like minded
5. You’ll have trouble as well, nobody’s perfect
6. Don’t be afraid to invent the wheel again
7. Always focus on innovation
did we learn from
“Why didn’t we run 200 tests?”
“What went wrong?”
“Do I need to start crying?”
“Well, if this guy wouldn’t have stuck
his ﬁngers into a lawn mower, YES!”
Missing out on ±20 tests in 2015.
The Lawn Mower
1. Focus on running X tests a year
2. Improve the process
3. Have the right (free) tools
4. Have the right people
5. Document/Communicate everything
6. Know what the future looks like
7. Have fun!