One fine body…
- Menlo Park, CA, United States
- Work President and Founder
- Industry Consulting / Advisory
- Website www.EltonSherwin.com
- About Elton Sherwin is the President and Founder of Sherwin Advisors. A frequent speaker at Stanford and USF, he holds eight patents and is the author of two books: His widely acclaimed first book, The Silicon Valley Way, was translated into Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Korean. Published in 1998, it continues to be used by entrepreneurs and universities around the world. In his second book, Addicted to Energy, Elton offers pragmatic and innovative solutions to the climate crisis. Addicted to Energy is written as a guidebook for a fictional governor, with advice on how to manage both the climate and energy crises.