Machine Maintenance Management Predictive Analytics Use Case - Smarten
Predictive Analytics Use Case
• Predictive maintenance techniques are designed to help
anticipate equipment failures to allow for advance scheduling
of corrective maintenance, thereby preventing unexpected
equipment downtime, improving service quality for
customers, and also reducing the additional cost caused by
over-maintenance in preventative maintenance policies.
• Effecting factors of machine – Temperature, Humidity
• Various other machine data from Sensors
Binary Logistic Regression is the method used for classifying
numeric and/or categorical data into two groups based on
• Higher classification accuracy (>=70%) means the results
are reliable and accurate.
• Lower classification accuracy (<70%) means the model
needs to be rebuilt using different input parameters.