IN 45 MINUTES YOU WILL SEE
• Why data is so crucial now
1. How to coach your sales persons and take the best decisions
2. How to identify the hidden treasures in your leads & customers databases
3. How to pilot you projects & professionals services teams
Each time a user case and 3 action to use in your own company
IN MOST COMPANIES…
Let’s go in India…
It should be just in
front of us now
Captain Colomb, are you
sure your map is OK ?
• Piloting at sight after a yearly strategic plan
• More in reaction than in action
• An inaccurate vision of performances
• Data available only « after the war »
WHAT HAS CHANGED IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ?
• BI Tools are now plug & play (<2 days)
• It is as simple as Excel
• It has a quick ROI
• It is real time
• You can take action immediately
1 – COACHING YOUR
SALES PERSONS AND
TAKE THE BEST
USER CASE : BI AND SALES TEAM MANAGEMENT
• Coaching a sales team with data
• Analyzing & anticipating your business
• Act and take right décisions
YOUR ACTIONS PLAN ON PIPELINE MANAGEMENT
• Setup a sales forecasting system (Excel is a minimum, a CRM is better), with at
minima a bi-monthly update
Piloting you data, not being always in reaction
• Ask your sales reps to update their pipeline weekly to manage the pipeline
You will have a better view to react on time, and you will won’t be victim
of the 20th of the month syndrom
• Analyse you sales rep strengh & weakness
Plan a custom action plan by sales reps
2 – IDENTIFY THE
IN YOUR LEADS &
• Analyzing & profiling your customers base
• Define action plan / product
• Make macro analysis, like geomarketing
YOUR ACTIONS PLAN WITH LEADS & CUSTOMERS
• Centralize all your contact in 1 place… 10% of you contact are changing each year
Organizer a « new contact day » / « wake up sleeping beauty »
• Make a customer profiling
Who are you « key customers » that will make 80% of you business?
What are your growth pilars (products/ customers/ crosssell-upsell-…)?
Who is your typical customer / product, and where is he (in your base, on
Facebook, on Linkedin…)?
What are the tops / flops for this month / trimester for customers / products?
• What are the strenghts / weaknesses of you base ?
Geomarketing / product analysis / …
3 – IMPROVE YOUR
PILOTING AND THE
• Analyzing a prof. Service team performances
• How to spot the customer’s insatisfaction?
YOUR ACTIONS PLAN WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE TEAM
• Use NPS to setup a simple satisfaction barometer
1 question to see what is going on each trimesters
• Structure your professional services teams activity
What are they doing / billing / giving ?
• Analyse where are the diffenrence en why…
Use lean management to improve efficiency, but without forgeteting that
the customers satisfaction is key
« La folie, c’est de
faire toujours la
même chose et de
s’attendre à un
résultat différent »
YOU WANT TO ACT NOW ?
• Date if the fuel of the future, it helps to adapt ressources & focus on what
• CRM intelligence Module in Efficy CRM v10
• Ready in 2 days
• + 20 reports
• 75 € / month / concurrents users