Teachers are the shadows of parents showing love and seldom admonishing, reaching out to be creators narrating noble deeds, like a goldsmith hammering to enrich skills and moulding tiny tots to perfection. Teaching profession is a noble one every teacher must play an important role in making a child to realize their dreams. A good teacher is the one who give their students roots and wings, Roots to know were home is, wings to fly away and exercise what is being taught to them
“A great TEACHER give their students
Roots and wings”
WHAT IS TEACHING PROFESSION
• Teachers are the shadows of parents
showing love and seldom admonishing,
reaching out to be creators narrating noble
deeds, like a goldsmith hammering to
enrich skills and moulding tiny tots to
perfection. Teaching profession is a noble
one every teacher must play an important
role in making a child to realize their
1. A good teacher
• A good teacher is the one who give their
students roots and wings, Roots to know
were home is, wings to fly away and exercise
what is being taught to them. The duty of
Every teacher is to shapes the future of the
child in a four walls of the class rooms. A
good teacher is remembered for his/her
service in the days to come.
1. Teaching is…
• Teaching is not a job it is a noble service
• A teacher is always looked up as guide.
• Teaching will become meaningful when it is
done with love and affection.
• It is a commitment to human lives.
• It is a way of life that requires lots of sacrifice.
• It is a MINISTRY, needs your whole heart
2. A sense of fulfillment
• Doing a job brings in money, prestige and
security but it cannot give fulfillment.
• Teaching Profession gives a sense of
fulfillment in life.
• It gives Inner satisfaction and healing.
• It makes you fee proud that your
contribution to the society growth .
• It gives you respect and reverence for the
service you do.
3.Dedication is the hallmark•
• Love your teaching ministry first of all.
• Your teaching will become effective if
you do with dedication.
• Do all the works with Interest.
• Treat every child equal.
• Be a teacher who cares for every child
• Dedication to work will make your
easy and children will be affectionate
4. Be ready to learn
• A teacher must be ready to learn from
children anything that is new.
• Let every class be with information shared
both by the teacher and student which is
new – Learning will become interesting
• .Accept your mistakes gladly and rectify the
• Be a loving teacher who understands
5. Discover your self
• A teacher must be ready to discover
newness in teaching.
• Make your class interesting with creative
• Increase your knowledge about teaching.
• Learn new methodology and about your
• Allow your self to be taught and
6.Teaching with love
• Teacher becomes a inspiring person when
he/she teaches his/her class with love for the
• The children love to listen to the teacher who
teaches with great interest in their growth.
• The subject becomes easy for the children to
learn when they like the teacher.
• Have some order in teaching – systematic way.
• Never compromise discipline for anything.
• Do your ministry coupled with love and
7. Be a Role model
• The young generation today look for Role
models in life. You being teacher be a role
model who inspires the young hearts.
• Children are imitators and not interpreters.
• You are a role model with whom children
expect a lot.
• Students imitate you for the person you are.
• You have a huge impact on the young minds.
8.Have a Human touch
• A teacher should have a tender heart to
handle the children.
• Your words should not hurt them.
• Encourage them when they do well.
• Correct them with affection they will obey.
• Dealing with books, papers and ink is easy.
• Dealing with students of flesh and blood, with
tender hands and tender hearts is hard and
challenging BUT be ready to have a human
touch in your teaching profession that will
transform the life of the young.
9. Slow learners first
• A teacher must be ready to walk extra a
miles with the slow learners, be patient and
teach them they will have a great regards for
you as they grow up than the best learners.
• If the students do not like to learn, teach
them how to learn for life. It would create in
them interest for learning.
• Make them understand how education is
important for their life.
• Bring in them liking for learning.
• The main objectives of education is to teach
values and make every child a fully human in
his/her dealing with people around.
• Every teacher must make it point to prepare
extra and teach values along with the
• Education is not mere passing of examination
and scoring marks.
• It is formation in divine and human values for
Be the force
• The teaching profession must create in hearts
of every teacher that you make every student
to be future oriented, academically proficient,
morally upright and socially responsible,
culture and heritage sensitive and promoters
of a better environment. Let every child feel
that you care for them and make them realize
their dreams, be e force for making them to
drive towards their target.