10. The Agile manifesto
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
Working software over comprehensive documentation
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
Responding to change over following a plan
12. The 7Basic Principles of the Context-Driven School
1.The value of any practice depends on its context.
2.There are good practices in context, but there are no best practices.
3.People, working together, are the most important part of any project’s context.
4.Projects unfold over time in ways that are often not predictable.
5.The product is a solution. If the problem isn’t solved, the product doesn’t work.
6.Good software testing is a challenging intellectual process.
7.Only through judgment and skill, exercised cooperatively throughout the entire
project, are we able to do the right things at the right times to effectively test our
19. Talk the old language, do something new
Chance of failure
20. Some principles
• Let the team own the test management
• Quality assistance
• Have a lightweight test framework
• Communicate the framework to teams and stakeholders
• Show them the options, let the teams choose
• Show transparency and show results
• Scientific method
22. Session Based Test Management
•Make stakeholders aware they influence quality
•Test sessions (SBTM)
•Smiley board on quality of features
•Involve more people in testing
•Tell the test story
27. Some practices
• Slack management
• Test ideas
• Risk analyses
• Nightmare headline game
• Product risk analyses
• Create a learning culture
• Walk in sessions
• Gather tester and let them present what they did and want to do
• Session Based Test Management
• Be transparent
29. Hey, we just met you
And this is crazy
So here’s our twitter
So tweet us maybe?!
Big thanks to …