This session will cover ithe nuts & bolts of how to develop and tune built-in search capabilities, making SharePoint search work for you.
Making SharePoint Search work comes down to some very practical steps you can take to improve the search experience for your end users. Many organizations fail to take advantage of the controls built into SharePoint. Further, they ignore objective ways to measure success. In this call, we will discuss the following topics:
• The impact of site structure on relevancy
• Using metadata to improve findability
• Leveraging SharePoint Best Bets
• Authoritative pages for prescribed keywords
• Utilizing pre-constructed search queries
• Measuring results and making adjustments