National Board of Examinations
(Foreign Medical Graduate Examination - Screening Test - June 2019)
Subject: FMGE-Screening Test to be held in June 2019-Reagrding.
1. As per the Screening Test Regulations 2002, an Indian citizen / overseas citizen of India
possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside
India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical
Council of India or State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify the
Foreign Medical Graduate Examination FMGE-Screening Test.
2. National Board of Examinations shall conduct next FMGE-Screening Test on 28th
2019 on Computer Based Platform at various test centres across the Country.
3. For eligibility criteria, fee structure, course curriculum, scheme of examination and other
details etc. refer to FMGE-Screening Test Information Bulletin which shall be available at
the website www.nbe.edu.in in April/May 2019.
4. Application form for FMGE-Screening Test June 2019 can be submitted only online at
5. For any query, please contact NBE Candidate Care Support: 1800111700 (Toll free)