By Laura Krastina
HOW TO MAKE
• 6 different nationalities
• 3 official languages – Latvian, English, Russian
• White collars and blue collars
• Office workers and field force
• Shift work & Regular working hours
• Only 40% work from office every day
WHO WE ARE?
Company with diverse cultures, education levels and needs.
Employees who work in shifts or field are willing to improve access
to internal communication channels.
Are satisfied with the internal communication channels.
STRATEGIC AREAS BEFORE
Performance reviews, development plans, objective
setting, people boards
Internal magazine, intranet, sms, monthly telco,
social media, e-mail
New communication channel:
Museum night, Midsummer breakfast, Charity month,
Employee of the year, Market tours
Beer academy, free beer intensive, brewery and
museum guide concept
3 new modules of beer academy,
Beer museum guests of honor
Annual employee conference, Management
roadshows, Vison days, Innovation day
Management monthly blog
Lean academy, ROIC academy, Feedback &
recognition, change management etc.
Employee wellness activities Health week, hockey tournament, marathon team
Working environment New office layout, cleaning days etc
HOW WE COMMUNICATE? AFTER
• Efficient, easy and quick Possibility to diver’s information
• Only relevant news for relevant audiences.
• Intranet fills complementary function for internal TV with
more detailed information
After 2 month of launching internal TV employee satisfactionlevel about
communication has increased by 8 percentage points*, especially in
production and logistics.
* internal snapshot results
• Investments: one time investments
in TV screens, monthly fee - 55 EUR
per TV device
• Canceled Announcement boards,
saving on typography costs