• In pairs work.
1. _____________________ costs result from production of defective parts or services
before delivery to the customer.
2. ________________ is a set of environmental standards developed by the International
3. ________________ is the Japanese word for the ongoing process of incremental
4. Enlarging employee jobs so that the added responsibility and authority is moved to the
lowest level possible in the organization is called ________________.
5. Respect for ________________ is a cornerstone of continuous improvement.
6. ________________ selects a demonstrated standard of performance that represents the
very best performance for a process or activity.
7. A group of employees that meet on a regular basis with a facilitator to solve work-related
problems in their work area is a(n) ________________.
8. ________________ diagrams use a schematic technique to discover possible locations of
9. ________________ are graphical presentations of data over time that show upper and
lower control limits for processes we want to control.
10. ________________ is doing the job properly with the operator ensuring that this is so.