Featured markets for water innovations - Portoguese-speaking countries.
WATER INNOVATION: BRIDGING GAPS,
27 AND 28 SEPTEMBER 2017
ALFÂNDEGA PORTO CONGRESS CENTRE
THE WATER BUSINESS: MARKETS, OPPORTUNITIES
FEATURED MARKETS FOR WATER INNOVATIONS –
PORTUGUESE WATER PARTNERSHIP
Public and private
Universities and R&D
Bridging Gaps, Creating Opportunities in
Source: TWITER, Jean-Patrick Ehouman
More than 700 million
people - about 60% of the
population - are likely to
own a mobile phone, with
penetration could reach
· Lack of good governance and poor public
· Highly polluted environments in informal
· Growing impacts of droughts and floods.
· Water management systems that do not
respond to the current and growing demand.
· Water infrastructure gap, despite billions of
dollars of investments.
· Intermittent water supply in too many cities.
Are European Companies
prepared to offer innovative
and customized solutions
for the African specific
How should European
Companies and research
centers face these