From Content to Community
10th October, 2008
Editorial Director, Sustainability
Sustainability Now – Virtual event
Auditorium – Users were Exhibit Hall – Media Centre – A Lounge – A social
able to access video content includes 17 virtual resource for users networking space
as well as log in to two live exhibitors. to search for
webinars. editorial content.
• First major online B2B exhibition and
conference in the UK.
• Opportunity to access latest content on
green construction and design.
• Opportunity to browse virtual stands.
• Network with peers and discuss key
sustainable issues in lounge area.
Highlights (1 of 2)
• <3,600 people registered to attend , of which
1,500 attended live during the two days.
• Discussions held in the lounge area amounts of
30 pages, ranging over the whole spectrum of
the Sustainability debate.
• Video and audio content, two live webinars as
well as links to the best content on the Building
Highlights (2 of 2)
• The event created a virtual circle – by linking to
the content it has had a knock on effect on page
impressions on the Building Sustainability
channel, which more than doubled during the
• ...91% would return to future event and
• 92% rated the experience as either excellent or
Building Sustainability Home Page
that trawls the
Blog – A site that
links to other
Case studies – A
section that has built
up 90 data-rich
studies on green
buildings in just eight
TV – Devoted section to
TV coverage and a
regular news show on
the site and broadcast
Statistics (2 of 3)
• Growth of page Page Im pressions for Building
Sustainability Channel 2 0 0 8
impressions for 40,000
Building Sustainability 30,000
Statistics (1of 3)
• Growth of page BD Growth 2008
impressions for BD 6,000
January February March April May June
Statistics (3 of 3)
• Growth in numbers of Building Sustainability Newsletter Subscribers
subscribers for the 6000
Building Sustainability 4000
7 07 8 8 8 8 8 8
-0 v- - 07 -0 -0 -0 r-0 -0 -0
ct ec an eb ar Ap ay un
O No D J F M M J
How do you Can
365 days a ever be open
How do you forward?
mix live and