Successfully reported this slideshow.
1) WHAT DID YOU FIND THE EASIEST AND HARDEST ABOUT DEVELOPING TO THE AUDIENCE STANDARDS? We found the easiest thing was to be creative and come up with lots of different ideas. I think that is a skill that was extremely important in this whole task and requires some big ideas to make this work. I think that the hardest thing was meeting our audiences standards with our main product. We tried hard to make it adventurous, gripping, twisted and emotional, and we had to make the editing up to a very high standard which i hope we acheived. I think that this was definatley the hardest audience standard to meet.
2) WHAT WAS THE MAIN ISSUE THAT THE AUDIENCE WANTED TO CHANGE? The audience wanted change a few things, for example the masthead layout and price of the magazine and the tag line on the movie poster. One of the main things that the audience would like to change was how clear the genre of the film was in the trailer, they understand the genre of the trailer but they feel it could be clearer.
3) HOW MANY PEOPLE AGREED AND DISAGREED? Most people that we asked for feedback approved most of the products that we had, but we also appreciated the costructive criticism that we had.
4) DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE CHANGES MADE? We completely accept all of our audience feedback and have taken it into account.
5) WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF AUDIENCE FEEDBACK? We have learnt from audience feedback that it is probably the most important piece of information that can make or break your products. The audience is who your are trying to please and sell it to, therefore you need to be able to fulfil their standards and needs. We would not have achieved this work unless we had our audiences opinions, comments and criticisms.