The European Prostate Cancer Coalition
• Patients alone cannot achieve the aims of
• Working together with all stakeholders
including the EU.
• To give all European men access to
innovative individualised treatment and
• Improve the QoL (survivorship).
• Europa Uomo has to take its responsibility
towards the 2 M+ men with PCa and 30 M+
Professionals alone cannot achieve the
provision of holistic, multiprofessional,
personalised care for 417.000 diagnoses and
92.000 deaths from PCa.
Patients provide the expertise of the suffering,
side-effects and patient-related outcomes to
the overall PCa management in care.
It is vital to have an awareness campaign at
European and at national, local level in respective
languages and cultures.
Europa Uomo and all cancer patient groups (ECPC)
can sustain permanent awareness.
With members in over 25 member states and
working with all stakeholders we can achieve the
main goals of Europa Uomo and the EAU at the
best cost/efficacy in care.
Last but not least equity for all European patients
is not negotiable in treatment and a goal for care.
In our member states the same issues apply:
Awareness of the total problem
Optimal treatment and holistic care of men with
We are asking the EU to:
- Sustain awareness Pca
- Provide means to improve both diagnosis and
- Equity of management for all