New World of Marketing
• Is your content telling a STORY?
• Is your Website your Foundation?
– If not, what is housing all your information?
• IE Press Releases, Specials, New Products, News, Contact
• Are you Heightening the customer experience?
• Are you providing the correct PATH?
• Using Icons
Facebook 1.19 Billion Users
• Daily active users - 728 million on average
an increase of 25% year-over-year.
• Monthly active users - 1.19 billion
an increase of 18% year-over-year.
• Monthly Mobile Users - 874 million
an increase of 45% year-over-year.
37 Minutes a Day
• Americans spend an average of 37 minutes
daily on social media, a higher time-spend
than any other major Internet activity,
• Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/social-media-engagement-statistics-2013-12#ixzz2xVr9u7Wg
• It turns out Facebook fans spend more money
on the brands they like—$116 a year more
than nonfans—even if their income was equal.
In addition, those who liked brands were 18%
more satisfied with the brand and 11% more
likely to continue buying the brand. I guess all
those little percentages add up to $$$ for the
Seth Godin Quote
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that
you make, but about the stories you tell”
In the social media age, your company must build the best product you can
because customers will talk about your products and services on social media
platforms and in real life. Without great products, you’ll have trouble selling.
Products need stories to provide context and human emotion. They provide the
beginning, middle and end.
Turing Social in Revenue
• 15 – 30 million Businesses in the US
• All building social sites.
• Promotion Products would be a top 5 way to
• Ave industry PO $300.00
• Total New Revenue Potential $4.5 Billion