VIBRATION CONTROL IN
PRESSURE DIE CASTING MACHINES
ANTI VIBRATION MACHINERY MOUNTS
• Vibration Isolators - provide precision levelling, alignment and
• Advance operational efficiency and lower their production costs.
• Faster die-making systems with computer controls and robotics
can sustain only when supported on resilient anti vibration
• Ruggedly designed rubber mounts feature varied height
adjustments and anchor free flexible installation keeping the
option of relocation of machinery open.
VIBRATION DAMPING SOLUTIONS
Vibration control thereby
• Increases quality production
• Reduces scrap costs
• Improved die life, resulting immediately in longer
production runs from an initial die investment
• Reduced price per piece and total life cycle costs
• Imparts solidity and rigidity as machine foots
• Provide minimal lateral flexibility to avoid machine
movement and thus mitigate vibration transmissibility.
VIBRATION MOUNTINGS & CONTROLS
Flexible and quick machinery installation
Uniform weight distribution and precise alignment
No machine walking
Variable height adjustments possible
Precise leveling features of Dynemech Wedge Mounts
Series DF/DB ensures that the die faces close properly,
decreasing wear and tear and productivity and
maintenance issues from cropping up every now and then.
• The chequered cell design of the composite material
insulation plate provides skid and shock resistance
besides vibration control.