As per National program for the prevention of nutritional anemia, iron and folic acid should be distributed to• Age group 1-12 years of age• 1st 5 years of age• Adolescents• Unmarried pregnant women who are between 13-17 years of age
• Special Nutrition Program aims at• Benefit of children below age 6, pregnant & nursing women• Children between 3-6 years, pregnant & nursing women• Special needs of children between 12-16 years• Children 6-10 years, pregnant & nursing women
• Integrated Child Development Services Program was started in 1975. The beneficiaries are preschool children below 6 years, pregnant & lactating women. The workers at the village level who deliver the services are calleda) Multipurpose workersb) Bhilwadisc) Gramsevakd) Anganwadi
MALARIA• A. National Malaria Control Program ( NMCP) was launched in India in_______ year.• National Malaria Eradication Program ( NMEP) was launched in________ year.• In NMEP the program was divided into 4 phases (name them)• Modified plan of operation under NMEP came into force from______ year.• Endemic areas under modified plan of operation under NMEP is defined as annual parasite index ( API) > ________.
• 1953• 1958• a) Preparatory• b) Attack• c) Consolidation• d) Maintenance• 1977• 2
• Within the modified plan of operation an additional component known as "P. falciparum containment program" has been introduced from October 1977, through the assistance of_________________________ agency.
• Following all parameters of malaria are widely used for surveillance as NMEP except -• Annual Parasite Index• Annual Blood Examination Rate• Annual Falciparum Incidence• Annual Spleen Rate• Slide Falciparum Rate
As per Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program• Achievement of at least________ % cure rate through supervised short course chemotherapy.• Augmentation of case finding activities through quality sputum• Microscopy to detect at least_______ % of estimated cases.