Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
How do you spend your time?
• School work
• Social life
The benefits of TM
• Helps you get the most out of your
• Better prepared for the demands of your
• Helps set realistic and manageable goals
• Helps you to achieve a more balanced life
• Helps you to be more productive
• Encourages a positive mind set
Poor TM leads too.....
• Handing in work late
• Submitting work that is not up
to your usual standard
• Forgetting commitments
• Finding that you often don’t have enough time
to complete a task
• Making excuses for why work is not done
• Having to let go of activities you enjoy
because of a lack of time or low grades
2 Tips for TM
1) Devise a Weekly Schedule!
to be able to provide a structure for the
week that can be refined in your days
2) Write a To-Do List each day!
to provide an overview how you will be
spending your 1440 minutes
Time management is a skill that must
be worked on
• Exercise 1
• Analyze how your time is spent
• Make a list of every activity you have been involved in
since this time yesterday. For each activity you list,
estimate the amount of time you spent on that activity.
• When you add up your estimated times, you should
have close to 24 hours
• Are you happy with how you spent your time?
Your Future is What You Make It
“The best thing
about the future is
that it only comes
one day at a time.” --
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.