Life today is stressful but it doesn’t need
to be if you learn some key ways to
manage it or train yourself to
respond to it in a more positive light.
Here are a few tips
that will help you
say goodbye to your stress:
Keep a balanced diet
• Three balanced meals a day keeps you
energetic, bright and cheerful.
• Cut out snacking on fast food and sugar
drinks; instead go for foods that support
your body to better handle stress.
Ensure sufficient sleep
• Stress is caused when you do not get
enough sleep and rest as you are then
not able to cope effectively with daily
challenges, at work or at home!
• Being perfect is impossible,
so put your stress into the
right perspective and
proudly aim for daily
consistency of achieving
small goals in what you
• Go to the gym or
• Take a DAILY walk for AT LEAST
• Practice yoga or play a sport - this
is all good for healthy relaxation of
both mind and body.
Positive Mental Attitude
• Make the effort to have a
positive outlook, training
yourself to find the positive even
when it all seems to be bad.
stress into happiness
set a goal to be a
For more updates, visit: