This PowerPoint was presented by Doug Tangwall of End Result Marketing at the Product Development and Management Association session on research innovations and strategy in Madison, Wisconsin, on July 22, 2010.
- Has your organization cut research budgets?
- Are you sharing research findings with customers?
- Do insights aid design only or are you using research to launch new products?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, you may suffer from an outdated view of research. This session is designed to show C-levels executives, new product developers, and managers working with products, research and marketing how to combine low-cost research approaches with high-value customer content to reap huge dividends.
Doug Tangwall is founder/nurture marketing strategist with End Result Marketing. Doug has 20+ years experience in the fields of research, product management and marketing.
Working on behalf of respected companies like Canon and Diebold, Doug has pioneered innovative marketing techniques by creating powerful combinations of customer-focused research, product development, educational promotion, thought leadership and social conversation.
- Shed stereotypes of research as the over-analysis of mountains of outdated information
- Understand why today’s most connected companies invest in timely and relevant research “nerve centers” to differentiate their organization and products, feed customer engagement and fuel sales channels
- Learn from real-world examples of 12 customer-focused research approaches and dozens of educational marketing ideas how to generate 14-17 times more sales leads for less than half the cost of traditional marketing