To monitor and maintain the health, productivity, and diversity of Colorado’s public lands for the
utilization of present and future generations.
Western State Colorado University, Gunnison, CO 2015-Present
Expected Graduation Date: December, 2016 GPA: 3.9
Major: Environmental Studies, Water Emphasis
Colorado Mountain College, Glenwood Springs, CO 2009-2011
Associate of Science Degree in Biology GPA: 3.5
Western Colorado Community College, Grand Junction, CO 2006-2008
2 years in automotive technical study and mechanical practice
1 year of welding experience
• Environmental Law: Knowledge and practice of the N.E.P.A. process and ability to
understand and review N.E.P.A. documentation. Familiarity with environmental laws such as:
Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
• Water Law: Knowledge and practice of the Colorado Prior Appropriation Doctrine. Ability
to assess water rights decrees and knowledge to make usage determinations based on these decrees.
• Environmental monitoring and testing: Relative density, stand density, relative abundance,
percent cover, transect assessment, calculating river discharge, and hydrological modeling.
• Mapmaking: Experience making maps with G.I.S. software, collection of G.P.S. data,
compilation of data, and effective file management.
• Project Management: Experience with project coordination, time, and team management.
General Contractor – Jackson Hole, WY Summer 2015
Job duties: Tree cutting and removal, jobsite management, solo work, general plumbing operations,
as well as skid-steer and backhoe operations.
Cook, Kannah Creek – Grand Junction, CO 7/2014 - 7/2015
Job duties: Ensure efficient kitchen functioning. Prepared bread, soup, vegetables, and meats for
that days cooking. Cooked and monitored pizzas in the brick oven. Preparation of sandwiches and
Manager, The Pita Pit – Grand Junction, CO 7/2013 - 7/2014
Job duties: Ensure efficient restaurant operations while maintaining and managing a proactive and
happy work environment. Created schedules to accommodate employee’s personal schedules while
creating the master schedule for Pita Pit.
Flowback Operator – FMC Technologies – Grand Junction, CO Summer 2013
Job duties: Installed piping from wellhead to separator and open wells that have recently been
fracked. Maintain all equipment, and make sure that all equipment stays in running condition.
Manage problems as they arise and work by the motto, “Make it Work.”
Line Cook -- Whichwich -- Grand Junction, CO 9/2012-6/2013
Job duties: Managed the quality of the Customer-facing food preparation station to ensure output
quality. Training and coaching of existing employees to ensure first rate quality operations.
Monitored cleaning activities as to retain a sanitary environment.
Head Lifeguard -- GJ City Parks and Recreation -- Grand Junction, CO 2005-2011
Job Duties: Oversaw the safety of facility guests and when appropriate, applied first aid. Making
pool rescues to assist weak swimmers and injured patrons. Purveyed a safe and fun aquatic
Plumber Apprentice -- Blue Ridge Plumbing -- Grand Junction, CO 2005-2011
Job duties: Helped install and replace plumbing, Install heating/cooling equipment, performed
ACTIVITIES / INTERESTS
• Mechanical problem solving
• Outdoor activities
• Always punctual and professional, I have a strong work ethic, positive attitude,
and I am a self-starter.
• Passion for stewardship and conservation of natural landscapes.
• I’m very eager to participate in a team and learn new skills.
• I enjoy team building and making new professional connections.