3 Favorite Game Magazines
Nintendo Power Game Informer PC Gamer
• Demographic: young, white males ranging
from 10 – 19 interested in more relaxed
• Total readership of 475,000 copies
• Stories covered: game reviews, gaming
related announcements, statistics of
sales and ratings, features on popular
NINTENDO POWER MASTHEAD
• Masthead is large and the dominant
phrase on the cover. Its typically an
eye-catching color, as well, such as
red, white, or yellow. The font is
memorable and easy to distinguish with
the horizontal lines.
• Demographic: 13 – 21 year old white,
males interested in games
• Circulation: 1,218,634 copies, with
over 2 million paying subscribers.
• Stories Covered: Game reviews,
spotlight on newer games
GAME INFORMER MASTHEAD
• Masthead is typically two-toned, with either
two separate colors in the title, or a separate
color for the outline of the text only. The
masthead is also always behind the central
image and the font changes occasionally to fit
the central image more effectively.
• 96% males who have either built their
own PC or are PC enthusiasts.
• 58 million enthusiasts each month
• 3.6 million copies sold each month
• Stories Covered: PC reviews, built PC
spotlights, advertising new PC games.
PC GAMER MASTHEAD
• The masthead has always featured a red,
white, and black color scheme with the
same font. There was only one minor
change in font and size as the magazine
advanced through the years. The central
image is always in front of the
masthead, and the magazine can easily
be defined by its title typography.