Concept by Disha Digital
26th November 2012
What is happening ?
• Visitors come and go, without being identified
• Visitors skim the outside of the booth, but don't
engage with your brand, your products, or your
staff. They leave without really knowing what
• Visitors pick up a paper leaflet, a flyer or a
catalogue – but you don't know who they are,
or whether the information ends up in the trash
a few isles away
• You don't know if the information provided was
sufficiently clear or engaging
• of all show and product literature
left in hotel rooms before attendees
• People love not carrying crap
around. We live and die by our
Go Paperless - Go Digital
This shift is not only environmentally friendly, it’s also
cheaper (eliminating printing and costs for materials) and
facilitates post-event engagement by allowing attendees
to save everything on their smart phones, pc or any digital
device. Make your brochures travel digitally with people
and more accessible.
Welcome Visit Follow-up
Where do I begin?
Send visit recap emails
that include the relevant
marketing materials for
each customer. Track their
interest by measuring
Welcome visitors to
your booth and
Guide them through
a journey of your
products and services
• Draw visitors to your booth
• Have visitors engage with your staff
and your marketing materials
• Increase the time they spend learning
about your products and services
• Go digital, leverage on digital media
and the social ecosphere
Allow visitors to collect
digitally, "with a touch“
via QR codes scanning
from marketing posters,
ask them to download
the mob app through
free wifi so you can track
who collected what,
where and when.
When they visit…
• Record His/hers visit
• Enrich you visitor database by adding
a scan of their business card via
mobile phone photo or scan.
• Track what the visitor collects in your
• Lead visitors through a more effective overview of
your products & services:
• Visitors to your booth can be led through a visit, and
have your sales representative collect information on
• Upon leaving, the visitor instantly receives an email
recap with all the content that was collected during
1.Give attendees a choice of scanning a QR code to collect your marketing materials
through printed Posters placed at prominent locations. QR codes can also function
as aids for contests/games to make the event curious and fun.
2. Prominently display QR codes on stalls, and other locations along with your
3.Allow visitors to download MobileApp at the event using your wifi .Mobile app
can be a QR code scanner if they dont have it installed or a combination of brand
info, Product tour etc along with the scanner.
4.Provide free WIFI to browse.
How to deploy
QR codes and mobile-optimized apps & Web sites
Keep track of who
your stall /booth
1. Register visitors by reading their badge or business card.
2. Send him a post-visit email and track what documents he
downloads or views
3. Send visit recap emails that include the relevant marketing
materials for each customer. Track their interest by
measuring response rate using analytics .
KIOSK ( Touch Screen)
1. An app/touch enabled webapp to
collect / register visitors and let them
browse through the contents, register
via single signing on methods as
GOOGLE, FB, twitter accounts.
2. Plan activity for the user to browse
interactively through marketing
content and share the same with the
SOCIAL MEDIA account he signs on.