501 (c) 3
Diana Corso-Executive Director
• disABLEDperson, Inc. is a faith-based non-profit organization
dedicated to helping people with disabilities find employment since
2002. This occurs through the disABLEDperson online recruitment
program and through cooperative agreements with other mainstream
online employment services.
2 web portals serving 3 distinct groups within the disability
•disABLEDperson.com. Individuals in the general population
•disABLEDperson.com/grads. College grads with disabilities
•JOFDAV.com. Job Opportunities for Disabled American Veterans
•Virtual Job Fairs for College Students with Disabilities
•National Scholarship Competition for College Students with
Corporate Public Relations and Compliance
• The goal of disABLELDperson Inc. is to enable
individuals, veterans and college students with
disabilities to enhance their lives by helping them
find sustainable employment by providing them a
dedicated system for attaining employment. By
posting job opportunities, employers are
demonstrating their openness towards the skilled
disability workforce as well as their compliance to
affirmative action under Section 503 of the
Services offered separately for each portal and portal extension
• Single job postings: All three
• Unlimited job postings through automated API: All three
• Activity reports: All three
• Resume searches: All three. Free with active job postings
• SEO Profile page where disABLEDperson Inc. will certify company as a
supporter of the disABLEDperson Inc. community: 2 main portals
• Banner logo display: disABLEDperson.com and JOFDAV.com
disABLEDperson Inc. vs. Competition
• disABLEDperson Inc. with
JOFDAV.com to our knowledge
is the only non-profit public
charity in the U.S. to offer
nationally based job boards Competitors in the field are all for profit
assisting corporations and entities and charge up to 6 times more
organizations in the
per single job posting than
management of diversity in the
workplace for PWDs. disABLEDperson Inc. does.
• Relationships with many federal
and state agencies.
• disABLEDperson.com ranked 6
and JOFDAV.com ranked 10 on
Google for search “disabled
• Cost for single 60 days job posts:
– $50, easily paid through our user friendly automated
online credit card payment system. One to twelve jobs
• Cost for unlimited batch job posting:
– $625 per month. Post thirteen to thousands of jobs per
month for the same price. Either manually or through
our automated API feed.
– SEO profile page free with annual unlimited postings.
– Banner logos free with annual unlimited postings or
$200 per month. Positions: first come first serve.
– Resume searches free with active job posting.