Delhi International School (Rohini)
"Creating global heads and hearts"
Delhi International School aims to empower every young scholar who enters its
threshold with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, an indomitable spirit of
reasoning, a higher level of consciousness and above all to evolve into complete
The School aims at all round development of a child’s personality by providing
education of a high quality, an atmosphere that is friendly and relaxed and a
setting that furnishes all the necessary tools of learning.
It aims to guide the students through a system beyond pure academic
achievement into development of the total personality. The focal point in this
development process is the inculcation of attitudes that leads the child to unfold
naturally into a well-balanced individual, to meet the challenges of the world, as
well as contribute responsibly to global growth. Environment provided by the
cultural and religious diversity, which is the policy of the school, is an important
factor in fostering universal brotherhood.
RULES & REGULATION
1. Students shall be permitted to celebrate their birthday in school by distributing toffees/candies/chocolate to their class
only. No gifts are allowed.
2. If a student is absent from school he/she must make-up for all the work missed by him/her.
3. Students are not allowed to bring two wheelers or cars unless they have a registration book, valid driving licence and
have obtained permission from the school principal.
4. Identity card should be carried by the student everyday & parents at the time of visiting the campus.
5. Uniform code to be strictly followed.
6. Student will not be allowed to enter the school after the reporting time.
7. Parents are requested to keep their phones off/ or on silent mode before entering the school campus to maintain the
decorum of the school.
RULES FOR LEAVE
1. Half day leave is not allowed.
2. No telephonic messages regarding leave will be entertained.
3. Sickness for a prolonged period of time requires a Medical Certificate.
4. Absence of even a day should be justified by a letter/or entered in the school diary signed by parent.
5. If parents want to take their children for some essential reason, they are requested to submit the application at
reception & must make arrangements to take them home after the approval of Head of the School.
1. Without the prior permission of the “Director-Admin/ Head of the school, students cannot board any bus, other than
their route number, not get down anywhere other than their allotted stops.
2. The buses will not wait for the late comers.
3. It there is no one to receive the child at the stop, the child will be brought back to the school and either of the parents
will have to come to escort the child home. This will be followed strictly.
4. Objects of any kind must not be disposed off inside or out of the bus.
5. If a student misses the school bus, parents have to accompany the student to the school.
6. In case of any problem regarding transport, parents are requested to contact Transport In-charge in the school.
7. Bus can be delayed sometimes by 5 to 10 minutes due to traffic; parents are request to cooperate with transport in
8. Bus route will not change for students of any class while departure or arrival.
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES
The school building has been designed by highly specialized and skilled architects of the field, in order to get the
maximum benefit of the natural resource such as the Sun light. Every area of the school building is very well lit with
sunlight, in order to provide maximum natural surroundings even in the fully air-conditioned building. Spacious air-
conditioned classrooms are equipped with student friendly desks and chairs, lockers and cabinets.
•The list of specialized study centers includes:
•Multimedia Performance Centre
The students receive an ample exposure to various sports activities due to the presence of the following in the
school premises .
•Indoor Badminton Court
•A Composite Play Field
Address - Sector 3, Rohini, New Delhi - 110 085, (India)
Phone No - +91-11-27521015
Email Id - Info.firstname.lastname@example.org