How to use virtual reality headsets to create immersive brand content and serious games
F O R Y O U R M A R K E T I N G , F O R Y O U R C O M M U N I C A T I O N
virtual reality headsets
Immersive brand experience
• Immersion: with a virtual headset, you live in another world, a virtual and limitless
• Experience: beyond the immersion, there is no screen anymore, so your emotions
and feelings are stronger.
• Diﬀerentiation: 2 minutes with a virtual headset can be more impacting than all
other kind of entertainment.
• Technology: be the ﬁrst to explore the capacities of those headsets.
The Oculus Rift and Morpheus project are the next-generation virtual reality headset for immersive gaming.
But we can use it for other purposes…
A short video to understand the emotions the headsets can provide.
Once on your head, you enter a new environment…
Put the headset on and enter a new world, like if you were
driving a car.
Test your new prototypes.
• You are now able to test the designs of your cars in virtual, but « larger than life » conditions.
Spend time with your friends
• You can not see your friend tonight ? Put a virtual headset on and see a virtual living room with your real friends. It can
explain why Facebook bought Oculus.
Choose the right furniture.
• Before going to a furniture store like Ikea, if you hesitate between two models, try
them in a virtual environment.
Test your new packaging.
• You can test your product in virtual supermarket shelves, so
your marketing study will be more eﬀective.
Try your new home.
• Do you want experience you futur apartment ? The virtual visits are now amazing,
giving you true feeling of space.
Visit museums and old civilizations.
• Imagine a Museum, like « Le Louvre », owning a room full of virtual headseats, to
visit ancient places like never.
Learn to drive.
• Take your time to learn driving. Train yourself to look at your right and left.
Experience immersive serious games.
• Leverage the way you learn thanks to immersive serious games.
How does it work ?
• You need 3D environments
• And… that’s all :)
We do it with Unity 3D
• Unity is a 3D engine, its aim is to create video games, but we use it to create
How much does it cost ?
• Less than a video game because those experiences do not need any gameplay.
• But it depends of your goals. For instance, a Gran Turismo looking car is worth a
week of work. Reaching perfection is time consuming.
+33 (0)2 78 77 02 60
Let’s do it together !
P I C T U R E S ’ C R E D I T S
Deadendthrills (Duncan Harris)
Steam Postcards (Iain Andrews)
Virtual Geographic (James Pollock)
NOTRL (Josh Taylor)
VRP (Leo Sang)