It's no secret that associations want higher member retention, increased non-dues revenue, and a unique value-add members can't get anywhere else. The question is: what's so sticky that members will renew year after year just to have access to and be willing to pay extra for? And how can associations generate a new, profitable revenue stream AND create higher member engagement?
In this Webinar, Tom Morrison, CEO at the Metal Treating Institute (MTI) and Jack McGrath, President and Creative Director at Digitec Interactive come together to share the secret to "printing money" at your association with eLearning. Their innovative approach to online education for associations outlines a 6-step process to creating successful education programs, designed to maximize member satisfaction and generate cash for the association.
Attendees will learn:
• How to design a successful business model for eLearning
• How to determine technology needs and make their selection
• How to create, source and repurpose content for online
• How to successfully market their programs
• How to build a "hands-free" program that even small staffs can manage