NYC, New York
To enter into an organization where I can implement my diverse skills and breadth of experiences with
strong upward mobility and attain growth through success.
Co-Founder/Chief of Operation: (ist)Art STUDIO & NYProductionHouse — NYC — January 2008-November 2008
• Up-Started Art Gallery and a Full Print Brokerage Operation. See: http://www.NYProductionHouse.com
• Facilitated exhibitions, event planning and Internet media blitz.
• Managed day-to-day business operations: Estimates, Invoicing and bookkeeping.
• Designed promotional advertising and marketing of clientele and company.
• Developed, designed, and operated the firm's production output services.
• Instituted Web-Based Marketing Campaign increasing demographics.
• Committee Head of fundraising project for Ovarian Cancer. See: http://www.ProjectOVC.com
Manager: Porters Restaurant — NYC — June 2006-December 2007
• Initiated Marketing and Advertising Campaign for increased business opportunities.
• Increased sales through improved operations and successful marketing execution.
• Administrative Duties: Cash Handling/Quality Control/Scheduling/Purchasing/Inventory/Customer Service.
• Managed, Coached and Evaluated FOH Staff.
Teacher of Special Education: Santa Fe High School — Santa Fe, NM — September 2004-May 2006
• Educated behavior students and instituted effective classroom management techniques in classroom.
• Implemented critical thinking skills.
• Created diverse lesson plans focusing on individual needs of students.
• Initiated Fundraising events raising money and community awareness.
Fundraiser Coordinator: Ninos de la Lugana Escuela — San Pedro, Guatemala — May 2003-July 2004
• Created local business sponsorships and raised community awareness.
• Planned and implemented local fundraising events.
• Team leader, organizer and the fiscal manager of all events.
Designer/Pre-press Production Manager: Anscot Associates — NYC — August 1991-July 2001
• Designed brochures, pamphlets, and quarterly/yearly reports for Fortune 500 businesses. presentation
• Oversaw all aspects of page layout, pre-press/match-print approval, digital printing, and press runs.
• Incorporated the design, typography, photography, and print techniques on multiple projects running simultaneously.
• Managed Production page-layout and typesetting of color text nation’s largest publishing houses.
• Checked files for color correction, trapping, and separations. Secured and managed file archiving.
• Performed consultative selling to customers for each individual project.
College of Santa Fe Santa Fe, NM 2002-2003
Special Education Licensure K-12 of New Mexico — Dean’s List 2002/2003
State University of Oneonta Oneonta, NY 1986-1990
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Economics