Maximize Demosphere 60
Sam Brody - Senior Tech Support Specialist
● Part 1: Common Volunteer Issues
● Part 2: How to Configure RosterPro™ To
Properly Address Volunteer Issues
● Part 3: How to Use Data Effectively &
Communicate with Volunteers To Engage
Demosphere Knows Youth Sports!
● 1,300+ customers.
● 23+ years of
● 5+ years of
Why Volunteering Is Important
● Vital to multiple club
● Drives positive impact on
● Engages parents & creates
● Keeps costs low
Common Volunteer Issues
● Filling all club volunteer needs.
● Volunteer accountability.
● Hiring help when not enough parents can
● Knowing what potential volunteers are
willing to do.
● Communicating effectively with volunteers.
Who wants to Volunteer?
● No way to know
● Do you know who
What does your club need help with?
● What volunteering roles are available?
○ Coaches, Field Setup, etc.,
● When do you need volunteers?
○ What days and times are needed.
● What type of commitment is required?
● Assigning of team-based volunteers
○ Coaches, Managers, etc.
● Communication with volunteers
Choose Volunteer Roles
● Review existing volunteer options.
● Run reports on existing volunteer records
○ By Season or by Role
Create New Roles
● Add roles to the master volunteer role list
● Turn on/off roles each season.
Volunteer Opt Out Fees
● Review existing opt out fees
● Run reports on who has paid each Fee
○ By Season or by Fee