The importance of commitment to increase your sales.
The best way to obtain commitment from a lead during a sales process is to involve him in it. In one extreme we would have a lead who is a passive receptor of the commercial information we want to get across. In the other extreme we would have a lead who participates actively in the sales process, who “invests” in it. It is not difficult to guess which lead will end up buying from is, is it?
Delio’s Live Help Tool de Delio offers many advantages when it comes to building this important commitment:
• Contacts lead in real time.
• Increases lead confidence thanks to visual contact with the agent and a greater interaction.
• Increases lead satisfaction levels.
• Improves your company’s image by offering a state-of-the-art service.
• Allows easy exchange of files from anywhere.
• Maximizes conversion to sales in the first shot.
In short, if you are looking for a greater commitment from your leads as a means to increase your sales, you must create a process to follow the three rules: immediacy, visual contact and involvement. With Delio you get access to Live Help Tool, specifically designed to achieve this commitment.