Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

CV DSubic.

145 views

Published on

  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

CV DSubic.

  1. 1. Mr Dejan Subic MR. DEJAN SUBIC Kingston Upon Thames KT1 DejanSubic@outlook.com Telephone: 07758-400301 PERSONAL PROFILE I am an experienced credit controller, with more than 10 years of working in different industries. I am accomplished in collection of monies by any means of payment and am used to working to deadlines. Being able to prioritise debt collection in order to improve the company collection and the DSO of what is on the ledger, are also duties I am used to. I have handled collection by phone, in a friendly but business-like manner and have the ability to deal with the range of obstacles you might face. Establishing rapport with customers, maintaining good customer service whilst collecting the outstanding balance, is always the aim I strive to achieve. KEY SKILLS  Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue asking them to settle their account and explaining the terms of their credit  Using specialist computer databases to check credit records  Re-negotiating repayment plans if people are in financial difficulties  Setting up and maintaining customer files  Processing payments  Tracing missing debtors  Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time  Liaising with solicitors, bailiffs and debt counsellors where necessary QUALITIES  Good spoken and written communication skills  An assertive but tactful manner  Calmness under pressure  An organized and methodical approach  The ability to work to strict deadlines  Excellent negotiation skill  The ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly  Good mathematical skills  Administrative and computer skills-experience using a multitude of systems such as SAP, Priam (for windows), PS-Financial ,CBSand Oracle
  2. 2. Mr Dejan Subic CAREER HISTORY Credit Controller; Credit Controller & Direct Debit Clark; Credit Controller and Sales Ledger Clark; Senior Income Auditor HELD AT THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES 28 November 2014 – 29 January 2016  World Fuel Services helping allocation of cash ,credits from direct debits and chasing customers, sending invoices and forwarding remittances advices to the relevant department reporting to Credit Manager and the Vice Pres. Of The Land Portfolio. Part of a team located in the different part of the country helping reorganization of the ledger and transferring the ledger portfolios. Responsible solely for Government- Defense accounts liaising with H.O. in Miami in resolving queries and allocation of cash on this account (allocated around 13milion dollars). Helped advising sales department how this type of contract is maintained the best when new year’s contract has been open Jul 2014 – Oct 2014 Daxbourne International LTD  Credit Controller responsible for the whole sales ledger of 250-300 accounts and daily banking of (bacs, cheques and credit cards) Special project training new shared service center member in the HO in USA May 2014 – Jun 2014 United Response  Credit Controller responsible for collection of North East & South East Ledger of around 350-400 accounts (80% debt was NHS debt the other 20% private) Jul 2013 – May 2014 Apogee Corporation  CreditController – DirectDebit Clarkresponsible for twocollection permonth and a ledger of around 250-300 accounts Nov2008 - Jul 2013 Wolters Kluwer  Credit Controller responsible for 750-800 accounts part of the team of 4 credit controllers Aug2008 – Nov 2008 Hays  Credit Controller responsible for around 450 accounts and part of a team of 6 credit controllers Jan 1997 – Aug2008 Harrington Hall Hotel; The Millennium Gloucester Hotel; Le Meridian Piccadilly; The Millennium Baileys Hotel  Sales Ledger & Credit Control
  3. 3. Mr Dejan Subic KEY ACHIEVEMENTS  Help smooth running of ledger whilst the data transfer from one system to another is happening  Proven track record of the reduction of ledger and improving of DSO  Adaptability to work with any Software or any targets or deadlines set EDUCATION AND TRAINING  On guard – Credit Control software  Effective Credit Control  Supervisory Skills INTERESTS AND HOBBIES  Keen follower of News and current events  Avid follower of film & new literary trends  Native Serbo-Croatian speaker REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST

×