Biomass Briquettes are bio fuel substitute to bio
coal, lignite and other fossil fuels.
They are used to heat industrial boilers in order
to produce electricity form steam.
The most common use of briquettes is in
developing world, where energy sources are not
This can reduce co2 emissions by replacing coal
• Biomass briquettes are made from various
methods, but here we are described
biomass briquetting plant technology.
Biomass briquettes are mostly made of green
waste and other organic materials are commonly
used for electricity generation, heat and cooking
This is widely used technology because it does
not contain any chemical or binder. So it is
known as pollution free or binder less technology.
Biomass briquettes are used in various industries
such as textile industry, food processing unit,
rubber industry, leather industry, brick making
industry, spinning mills, tea factories and so on.
Briquette Press Machine
• This technology contains various organic
materials, including rice husk, saw dust, tea
husk, municipal solid waste, bagasse, jute
waste, cotton stalks, agriculture waste or
anything which contains high nitrogen content.
• This project is viable where raw materials are
available in abundant quantity.
• The raw materials are gathered and
compressed into briquette press machine to
make efficient bio fuels.
• This process does not require any chemical or
binding agent so it is totally eco friendly
• Biomass briquette presses are widely available
in the industrial market and you can find all
information on internet.
• Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
• Oil, coal or lignite, once used, cannot be
• High sulfur content of oil and coal, when burnt,
pollutes the environment. There is no sulfur in
• Biomass briquettes have a higher practical
thermal value and much lower ash content (210% as compared to 20-40% in coal).
• There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
• Briquettes have consistent quality, have high
burning efficiency, and are ideally sized for
• Combustion is more uniform compared to
coal and boiler response to changes in steam
requirements is faster due to higher quantity
of volatile matter in briquettes.
• Briquetting machines are new invention in
the industry and achieve a lot of success in
the industrial market.
• Briquetting press machines are specially made
by expert and well known briquetting machine
manufacturers who have capability to make
this type of extra ordinary machinery which can
make bio fuel from devastate materials.
“Use Chemical Free Briquettes To
Solve Environmental Problems”
Toll Free number
RADHE INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
Gondal Road, B/H Perfect auto service,
Survey No. 43; Plot No. 122-123,
Vavdi, Rajkot (Gujarat) India