Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Debtanu Chatterjee Sri Kalki Chamber
firstname.lastname@example.org Block – B, Flat no. : 105
phone no. :7501111325 Allwyn X Road, Madinaguda
Hyderabad , 500050.
To secure a position in an organization that offers career growth and a chance to achieve goals
through persistence and hard work where and also to give my best in whatever I do for
future development of organization.
1. 2 years of Work Experience in technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Mysql.
2. 2 years of Work Experience in technologies like Hadoop Eco System, HDFS, map reduce,
hive, pig, sqoop, flume, oozie, HBASE.
3. Attended Training on Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, PIG, HIVE, and Have the hands
on, on public data sets.
5. Good knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS, java , RDBMS(oracle 11g.
6. Experienced on working with Big Data and Hadoop File System (HDFS).
7. Hands on Experience in working with ecosystems like Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Map Reduce, Flume,
8. good Knowledge of Hadoop and Hive and Hive's analytical functions.
9. Very good understanding of Partitions, Bucketing concepts in Hive and designed both
Managed and External tables in Hive to optimize performance
10. Capturing data from existing databases that provide SQL interfaces using Sqoop Import.
11. Efficient in building hive, pig and map Reduce scripts.
12. Experienced in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files
13. Implemented Proofs of Concept on Hadoop stack and different big data analytic tools,
migration from different databases (i.e. Oracle,MYSQL ) to Hadoop.
14. Successfully loaded files to Hive and HDFS from MongoDB, HBase
15. Loaded the data set into Hive for ETL Operation.
16. Good knowledge on Hadoop Cluster architecture and monitoring the cluster.
17. Experience in using Zoo keeper and cloudera Manager.
18. Hands on experience in IDE tools like Eclipse.
19. Experience in using Sequence files, RCFile, AVRO file formats.
20. Developed Oozie work flow for scheduling and orchestrating the ETL process
21. tools used for cluster management like Cloudera Manager and Apache Ambari
Worked in Clinzen Pvt.Ltd as a UI developer and SQL Developer .
Currently Working in Clinzen Pvt.Ltd, Hyderabad as a Hadoop developer till Date.
MCA (Master of Computer Applications) From WBUT with 78.50%.
B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry) from Calcutta UNIVERSITY with 50.01%.
Project # 1 School Management System
DB design, coding, development, implementation.
Team size : 3 members
storing students data and staff data
generating Mark sheet and yearly report card for each students.
Generating ID card and unique id for students and staffs.
Full library management of the school.
Keeping records Staff' salary records and leave recommendation
Generating service book and pension book for each staff.
Project # 2
Install raw Hadoop and NoSQL applications on cluster mode (3 node) and
develop programs for sorting and analyzing data.
Replaced default Derby meta-data storage system for Hive with MySQL system.
Executed queries using Hive and developed Map-Reduce jobs to analyze data.
Solved performance issues in Hive and Pig scripts with understanding of Joins, Group and
aggregation and how does it translate to MapReduce jobs.
Developed Pig Latin scripts to extract the data from the web server output files to load into
Developed the Pig UDF's to preprocess the data for analysis.
• DevelopedHive queries for the analysts.
• Utilized Apache Hadoop environment.
• Involved in loading data from LINUX and UNIX file system to HDFS.
• Supported in setting up QA environment and updating configurations for implementing scripts with
Environment: Core Java, Apache Hadoop, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Shell Scripting, My Sql, Linux.
Areas of Expertise:
Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop,
Programming Languages: Java, C,php.
Databases: NoSQL (HBASE), Oracle(11g).
Platforms: Windows, Linux.