Ever had a project case study, article or press release ignored? If so,
send it to us and we’ll publish it!
ProjectJournal.co.uk is an online digital publication for project
professionals and fills a void where other journals have made the
process of submitting suitable content nearly impossible.
ProjectJournal.co.uk is opening the submission process to contributors
and is dedicated to furthering the professional lives of readers with:
• Insightful opinion pieces,
• Latest innovations,
• Lessons learned from past projects,
• PM tools and techniques,
• and Improving career trajectories.
Send your posts to the editor at email@example.com
1. Content must be original, meaning the article must not have
already been published elsewhere on the web.
2. Provide a high quality image. If you fail to provide a high quality
image to accompany your submission, then we will automatically
select one for you based on your content.
3. Once published always published. We never remove posts; we will
however amend posts when a genuine error has been made.
4. Provide relevant contact details within your submission for
Keywords: Case Studies, Thought Leadership Pieces, Project Innovation, Project Charter, Risk Management, Portfolio
Management, Programme Management, MAPM, Project Management, Project Journal, ProjectJournal, ProjectJournal.co.uk, APM,
MAPM, PMI, Prince2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Issue Management, Change Management, Mega Projects, Project
Manager, Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, Project Team, Why Projects Fail, IT Projects, Agile, Project Management