Dedicated worker willing to learn and extend work abilities to
help grow the business.
165 Chancellor Ave Apt 1C - Newark, NJ 07112 email@example.com - (973)
• To obtain an position that will enable the use of strong organizational skills, leadership
and management background as well as use customer service and communication
Customer Service Representative III
Optimum Cablevision - Newark, NJ - November 2011 to Present
Call handling processes to effectively meet or improve productivity for company.
Data entry to provide documentation on call status with resolution and customer
Speaks courteously to assist the internal or external caller with needs regarding billing,
troubleshooting and product information.
Makes every effort to answer phones to provide personal phone support during work
hours. Expect professional, respectful and courteous service to maintain positive
**ASSISTANT LEAD SUPERVISOR **
Handled call escalation at assistant supervisor level.
Monitored and assist with representative questions, comments, and concerns.
Promoted to Lead Assistant
Customer Commitment Experience
Promoted to CSR III (highest level of customer service rep) withing two years of
Skills Used Management skills Problem Solving skills Billing
Product and service Customer service Phone handling
Guest Service Rep
Prudential Center Arena - November 2010 to November 2011
Politely greeted, escorted and/or directed guests to correct seat.
• Scanned, tore, and counted tickets at the turnstiles while expediting lines to move in
an orderly manner.
• Provided information, assistance and gave directions to guests.
• Resolved basic seat discrepancies, relocations and disabled guest requests.
• Monitored section for rule compliance, (i.e. smoking, drug use and unruly behavior).
Visually monitored for contraband and informs guests of their options.
• Picked up large trash in aisles and maintained a clean and safe work environment.
Guest Service Representative
Liberty Science Center - Jersey City, NJ - November 2010 to October 2011
Provided outstanding service to guests in all public spaces
Assisted guests in entry and orientation to facility, theaters, exhibit areas, and lunch
spaces Enhanced the exhibit experience for guests.
Ensured that our guests have a richer, more fulfilling experience.
Promoted science education and the concept of lifelong learning to prepare the
workforce of tomorrow
Kean University Center - August 2007 to July 2009
Provides support and coordination for events in the University Center and its associated
facilities • Explained, interpreted, and enforced general University Center and operating
• Maintained effective operation of the University Center and its departments.
• Coordinated and observed University Center staff in the absence of the direct
• Provided for the safety and security of the University Center and its patrons.
• Supported the programs and functions of the Student Life and Leadership
Development Office and student Program
• Promoted and facilitated communication among the entire University Center Student
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Proficient in data entry with company systems for billing and troubleshooting.
• Excellent and Effective Communication Skills as well as Interpersonal Skills
• Possess good organizational and management skills and excellent customer service
Bloomfield College - Bloomfield, NJ
B.A. in English
Kean University - Union, NJ June 2010
West Side High School - Newark, NJ June 2006