My current top-ten favorite lifestyle related health tips in no particular order.
1) Rid your body of toxins created by lousy diet, interpersonal conflict, pace of living, poor sleep, environmental toxins, etc.
2) Get your 8 hours of sleep
3) Eat more vegetables and fruit
4) Walk 10,000 steps per day
5) When those things don't work, measure and manage your mediators of health: hormones, adrenal output, neurotransmitters, and immune cells
6) Expand your social network throughout your life
7) Slow down. As the French say, "It is the pace, that kills."
8) Be grateful (and curious, and enthusiastic, and optimistic)
9) Spend some QT with yourself (keep your mind out of the gutter on this one please)
10) To quote Kay Jamison, "The breach between what we know and what we do is lethal." All the health-related knowledge in the world won't do squat unless you transform it into meaningful action. So there you have it.