David F. Hidalgo
716 Sampson Kyle,TX78640 ▪ 512-828-6825 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivated and hardworking individual seeking employment in a career related to my studies. Geography
major graduate looking to apply my skills and knowledge towards a career in the field of
Environmental Geography and resources.
Bachelor ofScience, Geography- Resource and Environmental Studies:May 2014
Texas State University - San Marcos,Texas
Bilingual: Proficient in Spanish
Graduated with honors: Cum Laude
Cumulative GPA: of 3.36
Operator November 2014 - Current
NXP Semiconductor, Austin, TX
• Runs semiconductor equipment in a fast-paced environment.
• Works average three to four 12 hours shifts a week.
• Responsible for monitoring and controlling valuable semiconductor equipment.
• Works in a class 1 clean room.
• Works with teams to assure safety protocol is ensured and maintained.
• Lifeguard Summer 2012
• Schlitterbahn Waterpark, New Braunfels, TX
• Maintained constant continuous surveillance of people in large bodies of water.
• Assured order and safety in a physically and mentally exhausting environment.
• Relayed projects and orders between other lifeguards and team members.
• Worked over 50 hours during peak weeks over the summer.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ANDRELATED COURSEWORK
Geographic Information Systems ARC GIS
Meteorology Environmental Management
Quantitative Methods Energy resource Management
Natural Resource Management Solid Waste and Planning Management
Dr. Benjamin Hansen Texas State University email@example.com
Dr. Brock Brown Texas State University (512) 245-3202
Dr. Brian Cooper Texas State University (512) 245-6750 firstname.lastname@example.org