Do you have data governance on your mind? Do you envision an environment where people are held formally accountable for the data they define, produce and use? Does metadata play a big role in that governed environment? Of course, it does. To manage any “thing” requires that you have quality information about that “thing".
Join Bob Seiner, of KIK Consulting and TDAN.com, with Gal Alon, Senior Director of Business Development for an industry leading metadata management automation software provider Octopai, as they discuss the who’s, what’s, why’s and how’s of automating and leveraging your metadata environment to successfully govern your organization’s data. Bob and Gal will spend the hour chatting about the role metadata management plays in data governance as well as discuss specific use cases to improve probability of Data Governance success.
In this webinar, Bob and Gal will demonstrate:
- Data Governance’s dependency on quality metadata
- How a great tool will lead to increased use of your metadata assets
- What to look for in a metadata management tool and how it will help
- Automation of metadata collection and management processes
- People that will benefit from improved metadata automation and delivery