Be the first to like this
Seeding and Cultivating Better Data Management through Governance and Stewardship – Top Down, Bottom Up and Beyond, is an interactive discussion of lessons learned from the management, operational and technical trenches.
This session covers strategic, tactical and real-world practical tips, “do’s/don’ts – and perhaps”, war stories/battle scars as well as success stories of interest for new as well as seasoned data management professionals, data strategists, Data Governance practitioners, Data Stewards/Trustees/Custodians, proponents of Data Quality Improvement, Business and IT stakeholders.
Discussion Topics include:
- Understanding Organizational Decision-Making
- Influencing without “Power” and Championing “The Cause”
- Seeking Sponsors/Partners and Building a Support Network
- Developing a Data Quality Culture with Business Stakeholders
- Choosing Data Governance Frameworks and Stewardship Models
- Making it “Real” and Setting Realistic Goals