The role of the Data Steward is critical to the success of a Data Governance program. There are several approaches to Stewardship including assigning people to be Data Stewards, identify existing Data Stewards and recognizing Data Stewards according to their relationship to the data they define, produce and use. However Stewards are only one of several Data Governance roles that must be considered.
In this month’s RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will discuss several approaches to defining the role of the Data Steward as well as the other roles necessary for Data Governance program success. Data Governance roles must include operational, tactical, strategic and supporting levels of responsibilities. Spend an hour with Bob where he will share a customize-able Operating Model of Data Governance roles and responsibilities.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
• Several approaches to defining Data Stewards and Stewardship
• How to select the Stewardship approach that is right for you
• Different levels of Stewards required for a successful program
• An Operating Model of DG Roles that can be molded to fit in any culture
• Why the approach to defining DG roles can make or break the program